Monday, July 11, 2011

CAMBODIA, Awesome Angkor Wat


 OMG i can't believe it..I AM here finally..yes!!!



Let's start the Angkor tour...long way to go..






Reading ANGKOR in ANGKOR..my dream came true..Thank God








The 'GTC' Girls Travelling Club in action - me,Bbie,Jass & Nie


I wish i have DSLR camera right now :p

It was such a magnificent view from up here..words just can't describe how i feel










Oooummm :-)
I conquered u Angkor!





Gaayaaattt owh


















tengok la how far jalan keluar from Angkor ni..dengan panas matahari yang bole pitam di buatnya


sis Nie nak 'enter frame' those Monks..baru la nampak real & complete background Angkor ni kan :-)



A cute Monk..
Sempat lagi bergambar dengan sami yang comel hehe :p 

 jangan marah..sami yang comel pun ada bawa camera..siap bergambar dengan kita lagi..LOL :-)

 We were leaving Angkor after 1 hour tour under the hot sun..sob..sob..sob:-(

Farewell ANGKOR WAT..see you again :-) for sure

No comments: